When we talk about learning excel, then you might rarely rely on books to make you expertize in Ms. Excel. Instead of buying books, people willing to learn it from Google. But if you want everything then books are the best option for you. To help you buy a right excel book, we have listed a few best excel books reviews that help you make the right decision. You can check the complete details and review about these top recommended Excel books here.
The MS Excel is a platform that you can learn from Google but if you want to learn Excel comprehensively then instead of learning from Google, you must choose books. You can also choose excel courses but they can be quite costly in comparison with books. In fact, you can miss some functions and formulas while taking online courses but in books, you will find everything.
Best Excel Books
To learn anything, you must need good learning resources so that you can use your precious time effectively. I have personally read each of the books and learned lots of them.
Microsoft Excel 2016 Bible (The Comprehensive Tutorial Resource)
By reading this book thoroughly, you can do these things easily.
- Creating functional spreadsheets that you can use for various minor and major things.
- You can create charts and integrate graphics to enhance your content visibility.
- Using conditional formatting you can create more visualize data.
- Details about add-ins in your spreadsheet.
- Basics of Excel
- Excel Formulas and functions
- How to create charts and graphics
- Advanced Excel features
- Programming Excel (VBA)
Approximately 33 customers recommended this book and gave 4.6 ratings. These customers recommended this book to everyone who wants to make their career in excel or wants to learn excel deeply. So if you are a beginner or an intermediate, then this book is for you.
Excel Dashboards and Reports
After thoroughly reading this book, you can easily get an insight about
- Concepts about the dashboard and give you tip to use it in a better way.
- You will find dashboard rules and guidelines that help you creating wonderful dashboards.
- Analyze data and reports that enhance the dashboard look and make it more effective.
- Use different perspectives to get better data visibility and divide data into different views.
- Find tools and techniques to create eye-catching visualizations, impressive design, and other such dashboards and reports.
- Excel dashboards
- Charts introduction in your dashboards
- Advanced charting concepts
- Pivot table dashboards
- Working with the outside world
More than 33 excel users recommended this book after reading it. As per their rating, the book has 4 stars rating. The users recommended this book because it helps you learn how to create awesome dashboards by giving you details about tools and techniques that let you build one.
Excel 2016 for Dummies (All-in-One)
- With Excel 2016 for dummies, you can make changes in the data, learn how to transfer data between worksheets and organize information and create graphs.
- Helps in learning how to create worksheets, to use formulas, how to integrate graphs, how to do conditional formatting excel, and more.
- Basics of Excel
- Designing of worksheet
- Excel formulas and functions
- Collaboration of worksheet
- Excel charts and graphics
- Data Management and Analysis
- Learning of Macros and VBA
More than 57 excel users recommended this book. It has a 4.5-star rating and comes at an affordable price. This all-in-one excel book offers you all the details like creating and editing worksheets, formulas, how to import data, and to perform statistical functions.
Building Financial Models with Microsoft Excel (by Scott Proctor)
- Learn to create Financial Modelling.
- Learn to budget
- Financial statements integration like Cash flow, balance sheet, and income statements.
- Learn how to present financial models.
- Operating Budget: Sales, Collections, Inventory, Purchases, Cost of Goods Sold, Expenses, Income Statement
- Financial Models
- Financial Budget: Capital and Cash Budget
- Cash flows and dashboard
- Financial Statements
- Financial Ratios
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Contribution Margin Analysis
Around 15 excel users recommended this book. It has 3-star ratings. This is the best excel book for those who want to learn about financial modeling. The book is mainly purchased by the professionals who want in-depth knowledge of advanced excel.
Power Pivot and Power BI
- A complete guide for excel pivot table, relationships, and databases.
- Teach you how to start DAX and Power Pivot.
- This is a perfect guide for professionals and students.
- If you want to take idea and core knowledge of any topic related to excel then this book is for you.
The book is an amalgamation of various things including Power Query, Power BI, PowerPivot and DAX. The book is not recommended for the beginners, the person must have the basic idea of pivot table and databases.
The book is recommended by approximately 33 excel users and they gave this book 4.5-star ratings. This Power Pivot and Power BI book are best for the users who want to learn Power Pivot. In this book, you can take its golden tips and tricks.
Books that are listed above are recommended by excel users and every book has its own plus point. If you are a beginner then go for the Excel 2016 Bible or Excel 2016 for Dummies. If you are professional and your objective is to create dashboards then go for Excel Dashboards and Reports whereas for financial modeling, we recommend you to buy Building financial models with Excel. If you want to learn pivot table only then go for Power Pivot and Power BI. This is how you can buy Best Excel Books via this post. Thanks!!